What are they?
- A verified indicator of skills, competencies, interests, and accomplishments.
- They are stored and managed online.
Why do we like them?
- They value multiple pathways for learning
- They are transportable and shareable
- They represent professional learning on educators’ own terms
- They are transferable from multiple sources
- They are evidence based
- They are stackable
- They hold the potential to transform when and where learning is valued.
How can you use them?
- Earn them
- Share them on the web and through social media
- Use them with employers and perspective employers
Learn More about Micro-credentials
And Even More about Micro-credentials