Maine has long had the first (and, unfortunately, only) 1to1 learning with technology initiative: MLTI.
The MLTI contract was up for renewal this year, and, for the first time, Maine is allowing each district to choose from 5 finalist proposals, producing a lot of conversation about the choices and how to choose.
Below is the series of blog posts I have written about the MLTI renewal, Auburn's choice and choice process, and my interest that MLTI selection focus on learning:
- Maine Announces State Technology Contract Award – But Not Apple (Kind Of)
- Schools Have MLTI Choice, But Compare the Solutions!
- What did Auburn Choose for MLTI and Why?
- What We Want from Technology – MLTI, Customized Learning, and School Vision
- Is the iPad a Viable Choice for the High School?