Last November, Auburn successfully hosted their first Leveraging Learning Institute, focused on iPads in primary grades. We will be hosting the Institute again November 14-16, 2012. Sessions will appeal to those just starting and veteran implementers, as well as, those new to our conference and those who attended last year!
We expect the Institute to fill quickly, so please know that registration opens Thursday, 8/23 at noon (Eastern time).
Come gain insights into:
- How to design and implement an iPad initiative to customize learning for students
- Structuring professional development for continuous improvement
- iPads for formative assessment, and special education, and as a creativity tool, and more!
- Which apps should you use?
- Leveraging data and supporting your initiative with thoughtful research
- iPad and iOS management, and large-scale tech implementation
- Managing apps and iPads in the classroom
- and more!
Classroom visits will be available as optional pre- and post-conference sessions under separate registration (which also opens Thursday at noon!).
“The quality of this conference was extremely high. …the information was both pertinent and useable immediately.” Kevin Howe – Board Member – Lakeside Union School District – Lakeside, CA – LL2011 Attendee
We look forward to seeing you in November!