The other day, I blogged about our Phase 1 research results on the impact of Advantage 2014, our literacy and Math initiative that includes 1to1 iPads in kindergarten. Now the press and blogosphere is starting to report on it, too.
- Bonnie Washuk’s article in the 2/16 Lewiston SunJournal
- Bonnie’s article republished in the Bangor Daily News
- Converge Magazine article about our results
- Audrey Watter’s article at Hack Education
- Jim Dalrymple’s article at The Loop
- Maine’s WGME Channel 13 did a segment (laptop format or mobile format)
- THE Journal article about our results
- Amazon News published our research summary
Auburn’s press release, the research summary, and slides from the School Committee presentation are here.
It’s Your Turn:
Have you found press about this elsewhere? Please share!
Pingback: Seedlings @ Bit By Bit Podcast: Show 127 — bit by bit
Pingback: Will the iPad Save Schools? – The 4 Pillars of The Schools We Need | Multiple Pathways